Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tennis: How to improved the backhand shot???

























To anyone who plays tennis, how to improved the backhand shot?? My forehand is quite ok. I usually prefered the heavy topspin forehand although occasionally I also hit a flatter one. My service is also quite decent albeit inconsistent but it is my backhand that really cause the troubles. I often missed the ball completely when I try to hit the backhand shot. Even when I hit the ball, it usually flew out of the court. So to tennis experts out there, PLEASE HELP ME???

......................................................................................

Btw, on the 1st day of the Wimbledon, Roger Federer won his 59th straight match on grass by easily beat Dominik Hbarty and move a step closer to achieves the historic six consecutive titles. Novak Djokovic, the 3rd seed, also advanced to the 2nd round by beating Michael Berrer of Germany in four sets. Among the other favourites who advanced are Marat Safin, Marcos Baghdatis and former champion Lyeton Hewitt. But even on the 1st round, there are already a few suprises. David Nalbandian, the person who often gave Federer many troubles was totally unconvincing during straight sets defeat to Dancevic(Who??).18th seed Ivo Karlovic, the giant Croat with booming serve follows his national football team in going out of the tournament when an unknown American beat him in four sets. And for the women, I didn't follow as much as men event but I hope that lovely Ana Ivanovic(world no 1) win(which she did!!!) :D

Ana Ivanovic on her way to 2nd round on Wimbledon

No comments: