Saturday, September 27, 2008

EPL: Merseyside Derby

This week, the big match in EPL is surely the Merseyside Derby between Liverpool and Everton. Last time they met at Goodison Park, Liverpool won the match courtesy of two late goals from Dirk Kuyt. Can Liverpool repeat their performance against Everton last season for this week? I bet they surely will.

I think if Liverpool want to grab all three precious points, they need to score more goals. Scoring goals is their problem lately. I start to think that Robbie Keane is flop of the season. How come they signed him for 20 millions Pounds?? But it is only five games. Maybe he needs more time to settle with the team. After all, the lanky Peter Crouch scored his first goal for Liverpool after more then 20 matches. So hope Robbie Keane can scores earlier than that or everyone will starts to boos him like Crouchy case. Overall, I hope Liverpool win this match and I believe they will. Everton's squad is not so strong today compared to last season. My advise? Just mark Tim Cahill and Liverpool will win 2-1. :)

No comments: